Best Poster Awards
All posters will be eligible for nomination for this award provided they meet the requirements below:
- The presentations should consist of well-prepared visual materials about the work, posted on a designated board.
- It is required that an author be registered for the Conference and in attendance to present details and answer questions during the first and last hour of the designated session time.
- Because the award will be made at the session, it is recommended that the authors be present for the majority of the session.
Nature of the Award
- This award consists of a $50 cash award, a certificate, and a Best Poster ribbon.
- The awards will be given during the last hour of each poster session and a ribbon will be attached to the winning posters.
- Winning posters will be prominently displayed through the remainder of the Conference.
- A Poster Award Committee will review all of the posters at the beginning of each session.
- Nominations, made by the individual Session Chairs, will be forwarded to the Award Committee.
- Selections will be based on the level of the research, quality of the poster, and clarity of the presentation.
Congratulations to the 2017 MMM Conference Best Poster Award Winners!
- AS-05. Speeding up Nanomagnetic Logic by DMI Enhanced Co/Ir/Pt Films
Ziemys, Grazvydas1; Ahrens, Valentin1; Csaba, Gyorgy2; Becherer, Markus3
- Chair of Technical Electronics, Technical University of Munich, Munich, Bavaria, Germany.
- Faculty of Information Technology and Bionics, Pazmany Peter Catholic University, Budapest, Hungary.
- Chair of Nanoelectronics, Technical University of Munich, Munich, Bavaria, Germany.
- BP-11. Design of High Speed, High Throughput and Low Power Orthogonally Magnetized Voltage Controlled Magnetic Tunnel Junction (VC-MTJ) Based Random Number Generator
Ebrahimi, Farbod1, 2; Lee, Hochul2, 1; Khalili, Pedram1, 2; Wang, Kang L.2
- Inston Inc., Los Angeles, CA, United States.
- Electrical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, United States.
- CU-06. Probing the Spin Dynamics in Epitaxial Micromagnets Using Scanning Transmission X-ray Microscopy
Digernes, Einar1; Vullum, Per Erik2, 3; Folven, Erik1
- Department of Electronic Systems, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Sør Trøndelag, Norway.
- Department of Physics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Sør Trøndelag, Norway.
- Materials and Chemistry, SINTEF, Trondheim, Sør Trøndelag, Norway.
- DT-03. Giant Magnetoresistance Based Handheld Platform for Rapid Detection of Influenza A Virus
Su, Diqing1; Wu, Kai2; Klein, Todd3; Krishna, Venkatramana D.4; Wang, Jian-Ping5
- Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, United States.
- Electrical Engineering, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, United States.
- University of Minnesota, Wayzata, MN, United States.
- Department of Veterinary Population Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, United States.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering, School of Physics & Astronomy, Minneapolis, MN, United States.
- ES-05. Coalescence-driven, Uncompensated Antiferromagnetic Order in Co Doped ZnO
Ney, Andreas1; Ney, Verena1; Henne, Bastian1; Buchner, Martin1; Wilhelm, Fabrice2; Ollefs, Katharina J.2; Rogalev, Andrei2
- Solid State Physics Division, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Linz, Austria.
- ESRF, Grenoble, France.
- FR-10. Antisymmetric Contribution to the Hall Voltage in Co/Pt Bilayer Depending on Pt Crystal Structure
Ryu, Jeongchun1; Avci, Can Onur2; Kohda, Makoto1, 3; Beach, Geoffrey2; Nitta, Junsaku1, 3
- Materials Science, Tohoku University, Sendai, Miyagi, Japan.
- Materials Science and Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, United States.
- Spintronics Research Network, Tohoku University, Sendai, Miyagi, Japan.
- GS-03. Perpendicular Anisotropy and Electron Transport in Epitaxial Co2TiSi Films
Jin, Yunlong1; Pathak, Rohit2; Valloppilly, Shah R.1; Kharel, Parashu R.3; Zhao, Gejian4; Kim, Dongrin4; Kashyap, Arti2; Chen, Tingyong4; Skomski, Ralph1; Sellmyer, David J.5
- Physics and Astronomy, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, United States.
- Physics, School of Basic Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, HP, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India.
- Physics, South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD, United States.
- Physics, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, United States.
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Lincoln, NE, United States.