Child Care Grants
Download the 2017 Child Care Grant Application
There are a limited number of child care grants, up to $400 each, for 2017 MMM Conference attendees who are bringing small children to the meeting or who incur extra expenses in leaving their children at home (i.e., extra daycare or babysitting services). In the event that the number of requests exceeds available funding, preference will be given to applicants in the early stages of their careers.
What expenses are allowable?
- Daycare expenses at the meeting
- Extra daycare expenses incurred at home because the primary caregiver was attending the meeting (e.g., overtime at a daycare center, cost of a sitter)
- Expenses incurred in bringing a babysitter (or family member acting as caregiver) to the meeting to care for the child
How do I apply for a child care grant?
- After your presentation has been accepted into the Conference program, complete the Child Care Grant Application Form.
- Email the completed form by August 31, 2017 to: ChildCareSupport@MMMConference.com
- Recipients will be notified upon approval of their application in late September 2017.
How do I receive my child care grant funds?
- Approved applicants must send a list of allowable expenses and receipts showing the extra expenses incurred no later than November 24, 2017.
- Please allow up to six weeks to receive your reimbursement.
Please contact ChildCareSupport@MMMConference.com with additional questions.
NOTE: There will be no Conference sponsored child care services on-site at the meeting. The Conference does not sanction or recommend child care providers, and does not assume responsibility or liability for child care services of any sort. It is the responsibility of the parent(s) to thoroughly investigate all child care providers.