Manuscript submission site is now closed.
AIP Advances is an open access journal publishing in all areas of physical sciences—applied, theoretical, and experimental. Our inclusive scope and publication standards make it an essential outlet for scientists in the physical sciences. The authors of MMM Conference papers published in AIP Advances are not responsible for publication charges.
Why should you publish your magnetism research in AIP Advances?
Open Your Research – AIP Advances is a gold open access journal and offers Creative Commons licensing. All published articles are freely available to read, download, and share.
Get Noticed – MMM papers published in AIP Advances are downloaded on average over 560 times per article! Publish your work in an outlet that your colleagues are reading.
Join the Community – Our Editors, reviewers, authors, and readers are active scientists that are located in countries all over the world. Ensure your research is edited, reviewed, and read by the right people.
Communicate Results Quickly – MMM articles published in AIP Advances are accepted for publication in under 50 days on average. Get published now!
Conference papers will be published in early 2021 in AIP Advances as a special topic. All accepted papers are identified by presentation ID and will be open access at no additional cost to the authors. The manuscript submission site will be available for submission beginning September 24, 2020. Post-deadline manuscripts will not be accepted and not forwarded for review. Papers must be presented at the Conference by an author who is registered at the Conference AND knowledgeable about the work in order to be published.
- Paper length recommendations are as follows: 6,000 words for invited papers and 3,500 words for contributed papers. The length of the paper should be dictated by good use of journal space.
- All manuscripts must be submitted by October 15, 2020 to the AIP web submission system, PeerX-Press (PXP).
- Reviewing and revisions will all be handled through the online system. Editorial standards are the same as those used for regular articles submitted to AIP Advances. Due to time constraints, a second review may not be possible for resubmitted papers that were originally rejected.
- In order to be published in AIP Advances, papers must be presented by an author or representative registered at the Conference AND knowledgeable about the work.
- Detailed submission instructions and accepted formats will be available on the AIP Advances submission site.
About AIP Advances
AIP Advances is a peer-reviewed, fully open access, multidisciplinary journal covering all areas of the physical sciences (experimental, theoretical, and applied). AIP Advances' inclusive scope and publication standards make it an excellent outlet for scientists across the physical sciences. To learn more about the journal, visit https://aip.scitation.org/adv/info/focus.