Contributed papers accepted for the Conference will be presented either as oral or poster presentations. Both oral and poster presentations are vital to the success of the Conference and are expected to be of similarly high technical quality.
Oral Contributed Presentations
- The contributed presentation format is a 10-minute talk by the registered author, followed by a 2-minute discussion period for in-person attendees.
- All oral presenters will be required to submit a prerecorded presentation, even if they are presenting in person.
- Posters should consist of well-prepared visual materials about the work.
- Posters should be printed to fit the onsite presentation board dimensions of 48 inches wide by 238 cm 96 inches.
- Posting a copy of a paper is NOT appropriate and will be treated as a NO SHOW.
- The presenting author or representative must be registered at the Conference and available to provide details and answer questions during the Conference week.
- All poster presenters will be required to submit an electronic poster, even if they are presenting in person.
No Show Policy
If any of the following applies, then the paper will be recorded as a NO SHOW and will not be published.
- Abstracts that are listed in the program but are NOT presented in person or virtually (no presentation file uploaded).
- Abstracts that are presented by an unregistered and/or unknowledgeable author or representative.
- Abstracts that did not have a registered author or representative available and responsive during the Conference week to address questions.