The MMM 2022 Conference will offer additional support grants to Ukrainian scientists (students and non-students) working in magnetism and magnetic materials who wish to attend the Conference.
These grants are up to $750 each and are intended to partially offset travel costs.
Application deadline is August 31, 2022.
Conference Support Eligibility
- Support is for Ukrainian scientists only
- The applicant must attend the Conference in-person.
- Only ONE application per research group will be accepted.
How Do I Apply for a Conference Travel Grant?
1. Complete and submit the online application form.
2. Only complete applications will be considered.
3. Applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision in mid-September.
4. The deadline for submitting applications and letters of endorsement is August 31, 2022.
NOTE: Travel grants are a reimbursement for actual expenses. Thus, the applicant must attend the Conference and submit receipts to the Travel Coordinator. All grant recipients must also complete either a W8 or W9 before payment is issued. Complete details will be supplied to successful applicants.