2022 Joint MMM-INTERMAGBased in New Orleans, LA
NOTICE: Air travel restrictions have been lifted starting November 8, 2021 for international visitors who are fully vaccinated. Visitors will need to be fully vaccinated, show proof of a negative COVID test within ONE day of boarding a flight and agree to contact tracing. For more information on New Orleans COVID Safety Protocols, click here.
The 15th Joint MMM-INTERMAG Conference (2022 Joint) is sponsored jointly by AIP Publishing and the IEEE Magnetics Society. Members of the international scientific and engineering communities interested in recent developments in fundamental and applied magnetism are invited to attend and contribute to the technical sessions. The technical program will include invited and contributed papers in oral and poster sessions, invited symposia, a plenary session, and an evening session, with about 1500 presentations overall. This Conference provides an outstanding opportunity for worldwide participants to meet their colleagues and collaborators and discuss developments in all areas of magnetism research.
The 2022 Joint Conference will offer both in-person and prerecorded on-demand content.
For Onsite and Virtual registrants, all presentations will be prerecorded and available online for on-demand viewing starting December 29, 2021. Q&A will be conducted via the online Chat Boards There will also be limited live programming on the virtual platform for the Women in Magnetism event, Meet the Experts and the Entrepreneurship in Magnetism sessions.
During the Conference week (January 10-14, 2022), onsite registrants will attend in-person talks and networking events in New Orleans. Select talks that will be presented onsite in New Orleans, such as any special sessions and the Plenary and IEEE Awards Session, will be recorded and made available to registrants on the virtual platform within a week. All content will be available on the virtual platform through March 15, 2022.
- 2nd Nominations Site for Invited Speakers and Symposia Opens
- 22nd DEADLINE EXTENDED for Nominations for Invited Speakers and Symposia
- 2nd Abstract Submission Site Opens
- 27th DEADLINE EXTENDED for Abstract Submissions
- 10th Author Notification Letters Sent
- 11th Registration Opens
- 30th Accepted Author Deadline to Confirm Attendance (In Person or Virtual).
- 1st Magnetism as Art Submission Site Opens
- 11th AIP & IEEE Manuscript Submission Sites Open
- 1st Deadline for Manuscript Submissions
- 1st Student Travel and Child Care Grant Submission Deadlines
- 19th Magnetics Society Travel Grants Extended Deadline
- 1st Deadline for Presenters and Session Chairs to Register
- 1st Deadline for Presentation Uploads
- 10th Magnetism as Art Submission Deadline
- 10th Deadline to Register for the Magnetic Sensor Challenge
- 17th Registration Deadline for In-Person Attendees (after this date must register onsite)
- 17th Hotel Reservations Deadline
- 29th On-Demand Content Available for Registered Attendees
- 10th First Day of Conference
Conference Events and Sessions
The conference will feature several special events and sessions including:
- Meet the Experts
- IEEE Awards Ceremony
- Plenary Session
- Current Trends in Magnetism
- Entrepreneurship in Magnetism
- Writing Workshop
- Women in Magnetism