Welcome to MMM 2020 Virtual Conference
The 2020 Magnetism and Magnetic Materials Conference includes all aspects of fundamental and applied magnetism, with sessions reviewing the latest advances in magnetic materials, emerging applications, new phenomena, spin electronics, energy and power applications, biomagnetism and much more.
The 65th Annual Conference on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials (MMM 2020) will be held in a virtual form. The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, with its associated uncertainty about international travel and the ability to gather in large groups, means that the Steering Committee has decided to cancel the face-to-face meeting that was due to be held in Palm Beach, Florida November 2-6, 2020.
We were reluctant to give up the benefits of meeting face-to-face, and know that shifting to a virtual conference is a significant change for this community. Nevertheless, we are first and foremost concerned about the health and safety of all our Conference participants and their loved ones on returning home after travelling.
The MMM 2020 Steering Committee is working exceptionally hard, along with our sponsors, the IEEE Magnetics Society and AIP Publishing, to make this event serve the needs of our participants, who live in time zones all around the globe, in the best possible way. We hope that you will, once again, submit your best work on magnetism and magnetic materials to the Conference. Click here to full statement from the General Chair.
- 1st Invited Speaker & Symposia Site Reopens
- 7th Invited Speaker and Symposia Extended Deadline
- 8th Abstract Submission Site Opens
- 30th Best Student Oral Presentation Award Application Deadline
- 30th Abstract Submission Deadline
- 14th Authors notified of acceptance status of abstract
- 17th Conference Registration Opens
- 10th Manuscript Submission Site Opens
- 29th Magnetism as Art Submission Deadline
- 1st Manuscript Submission Deadline
- 2nd Conference Registration Deadline
- 2nd Conference Begins
- 6th Conference Ends
Special Events and Sessions
- Career Development Sessions
- Magnetism as Art Showcase
More information coming soon!