Welcome to MMM 2020 Virtual Conference
The 2020 Magnetism and Magnetic Materials Conference includes all aspects of fundamental and applied magnetism, with sessions reviewing the latest advances in magnetic materials, emerging applications, new phenomena, spin electronics, energy and power applications, biomagnetism and much more.
The 65th Annual Conference on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials (MMM 2020) will be held in a virtual form. The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, with its associated uncertainty about international travel and the ability to gather in large groups, means that the Steering Committee has decided to cancel the face-to-face meeting that was due to be held in Palm Beach, Florida November 2-6, 2020.
- 1st Invited Speaker & Symposia Site Reopens
- 7th Invited Speaker and Symposia Extended Deadline
- 8th Abstract Submission Site Opens
- 5th Abstract Submission Deadline EXTENDED
- 5th Best Student Oral Presentation Award Application Deadline EXTENDED
- 14th Authors notified of acceptance status of abstract
- 1st Conference Registration Opens
- 15th Magnetism as Art Submission Site Opens
- 24th Manuscript Submission Site Opens
- 15th Manuscript Submission Deadline
- 20th Magnetism as Art Submission Deadline
- 26th On-Demand Content Available for Viewing
- 2nd Conference Begins
- 6th Conference Ends
Special Events and Sessions
- Career Development Sessions
- Magnetism as Art Showcase
More information coming soon!